AR8200 Professional Gas Analyzer CO2 Meter Monitor Gas Detector Carbon Dioxide Detector Indoor Air Quality Monitor CO2 Tester
|CO2 Sensor:||infrared scattering sensor|
|Gas Type||Carbon Dioxide (CO²) meter|
|Basic error:||±(30PPM+5% rdg )|
|Response time:||~90 sec|
|Restore time:||Less than 120 seconds|
|Measuring Principle||Electrochemical principle, life for 2 years|
|Low / High Alarm / Alarm Setting||yes|
|Alarm|| Acoustic, optical double alarm, can set the alarm value, an alarm
sound is divided into 80 dB
|Operating Temperature:||-10~ 50℃(except LEL is 0 ~40℃)|
|Operating Humidity :||<95%RH (Non Gel)|
|Storage Temperature :||0~40℃|
|Product Weight / Size:||170g / 181*63*30mm|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 3.7 Volts (include)|
|Continuous Operation Time||>10 hours|
|Packing Contents|| 1pc AR8200 CO2 gas monitor
1pc User manual
1pc Carrying brouch
1pc 3.7V rechargable lithium battery
1pc Battery charger
|CO2||0 to 5000ppm||1ppm||±50ppm±5%rdg|
|Pressure dependence : + 1.6% reading per kPa deviation from normal pressure,100kPa|
|Humidity||0.0~99.99%||0.1%|| ±3%( 10-90%)
±5 < or > (10-90%)
|Wet bulb||-5-60℃ (23F°-140F°)||0.1℃||Calculated from RH and Temperature|
|Dew Point||-20-60℃ (-4F°-140F°)||
Different concentrations of carbon dioxide to the influence of human body
|Carbon dioxide content||Table Ming|
|350～450ppm||With general outdoor natural air environment|
|350～1000ppm||Fresh air, breathe smoothly|
|1000～2000ppm||Feel the air turbidity, and began to feel drowsy|
|2000～5000ppm||Feel headache, sleepiness, dull,difficulty concentrating, rapid heartbeat, mild nausea|
|> 5000ppm||May cause serious lack of oxygen, cause permanent brain damage, coma and even death|
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.