35mm Concealed Hinge Boring Jig Drill Guide Set for Wood Processing Drilling Template DIY Tool
- 【Material】: High Impact Polycarbonate And Tungsten Carbide
- 【Jig Drill Guide Set】: The jig can be adjusted for changes in door edge and the drill is good at removing the debris and working efficiently.The tool set is great for boring concealed hinges and door locks.
- 【Easy to Use】Even you are not professionals, you can quickly locates drill center points for hinges and mounting plates.
- 【Widely Application】The Forstner Drill Bit is suitable for drill press, pistol drill, bench drill, vertical drilling machine and so on.
The Forstner drill Bit:
Material: Carbide, Carbon Steel
Cutting Diameter: 42mm / 1.65 inch
Shank Diameter: 10mm / 0.39 inch
Shank Length: 28mm / 1.1 inch
Total Length: 82mm / 3.23 inch
The Concealed Hinge Boring Jig：
Size: As Shown
Material: High impact polycarbonate
1 X: 35mm Hinge Drilling Jig
1 X: 35mm Forstner Bit
1 X: Wrench
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.