Grid tie inverter is a device which directly converts direct current into alternating current which
frequency and phase are same as power grid and then feed into utility grid.
It is a key
device of power generation systems such as PV power generation system.
Smart Microinverter specially optimized design to work with modularization of DC power supplies which includes the mainstream solar modules, 18V (36 cells), 24V (60 cells) and 36V (72 cells) monocrystal and/or Polycrystalline solar panels.
Smart Microinverters are stabilization, reliable and high conversion efficiency items. It is best choice for PV power generation systems.
Smart Microinverter can be easily placed and attached to the rack underneath of PV module.
need spaces for independent installation and low voltage DC wire connects from the PV module to Smart Microinverter can eliminate the risk of high DC voltage.
Distributed modularization design philosophy for Smart Microinverter insures the productiveness of the whole system and will not affect by a single point of failure. Each Smart Microinverter is individually connected to one PV module in the array. Each PV module has the individual Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) control and insures the maximum power is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other PV modules in the array. When PV modules in the array in practical applications such as PV modules are affected by shading, soiling,
orientation, or mismatch, Smart Microinverter insures top performance for maximizes energy
production from the whole PV system and gets return on investment in less time.
Solar Panels:36 cells/18V
DC Input :10.8-30V
Solar Panels:60/72 cells ; 30V/36V
DC Input :20V-45V
Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 95%
Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design
Small volume, distributed installation, easy for system configuration
Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency
Perfect electrical protection function
Stackable and Easy to install
(Please be noted, This grid tie inverter cannot be used as off grid/stand alone solar system.
The output need to be connected to the grid power. Can not supply power directly to the AC loads.)
Advantages of Smart Microinverter:
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more
2. Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster and more sensitive reaction, more
3. Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design for inverter, small volume, distributed
installation, easy for system configuration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
4. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, and high security.
5. Perfect electrical protection function.
6. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7. Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
1 x 1000W Grid Tie Inverter
1 x User's Manual
1 x AC Cord