1000W LED Ductor Magnetic Induction Heater Car Body Rust Automotive Flameless Heat
Voltage: 110V(US), 220V(EU)
Attention: (We will sent with an adapter according to your country)
Operating Temperature: -40 ° C ~ 60 ° C
Relative Humidity: <95% RH
Atmospheric Pressure: 86KPa~10KPa
Illumination: LED Light
- An induction heater is a key piece of equipment used in all forms of induction heating.
- The inductor is a hand-held one with slip-resist ergonomic housing. Faster and safer than traditional torch.
- Collateral damage normally associated with torches can also be eliminated.
A bright LED light exists to light up your work load.
1. Preheat become attached or rusted fasteners and parts that need to be separate
2. Straighten small hail and other similar dents without painting paint layer without breaking the car, Removal of Strip on auto body parts when you restore or straightening.
3. Burning silent blocks, pressed on beams running gear or other machinery and equipment.
4. Heat treatment of metal parts, hardening, tempering, normalizing.
5. Pressing bearings on a hot landing, as well as flowability.
6. Snyatie small laminated glass sealants for metal.
7. Removing glued on painted metal spoilers, moldings, stickers.
8. The heating of the surface of the hood or other surfaces to be coated vinyl.
9. Removing rust from metal and car body by high-speed heating parts, and flaking rust.
10. Removing paint coating to a metal surface or body cars.
Read manual carefully before using.
Keep your work area clean.
Do not overreach, keep proper footing and balance at all times, proper footing and balance enables better control.
Do not use in moist surroundings or immerse it in water to electrical shock hazard and machine damage.
1 x Magnetic Induction Heater
6 x Coils
2 x Flexible Spare Coils
1 x Manual
1 x Tool Box
EU Plug, US Plug
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.