10pcs 3S 11.1V 25A 18650 Li-ion Lithium Battery BMS Protection PCB Board With Balance Function
Size: about 56mm*45mm*1.2mm
Over voltage range: 4.25~4.35V ± 0.05V
Over discharge voltage range: 2.3~3.0V ± 0.05V
Maximum operating current: 0~25A
Maximum transient current: 34~40A
Quiescent current: less than 30uA
Internal resistance: less than 100Mohm
Working temperature: -40℃ ~ +50℃a
Storage condition: -40℃ ~ +80℃
Effective life: more than30000h
Short circuit protection: Yes, delayed self recovery
1. Strictly according to the diagram wiring: 0V(B-)3.7V(B1)7.4V(B2)11.1V(B+),Do not deliberately short circuit.
2. After the wire is connected, needs to charge first, then have output.
3. When the battery is connected in series with 3 groups ,please ensure that the voltage of each battery is the same. If not the same, please fill in
each set of batteries and then use.
4. Do not mix the good battery and the battery.
5. It will be better the capacity of the battery internal resistance is closer.
10 x Battery Protection Board
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.