10S 36V Lithium Battery 3.7V Power Protection Board 10A -180A with Temperature Protection Equalization Function Overcurrent Protection BMS Battery Protection Board
Range: nominal voltage is 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650, 26650, polymer battery).
Function: Overcharge protection function, over discharge protection function, over current protection function, short circuit protection function, battery balance management function, temperature protection function.
Products: 7S or more adopts Zhongying integrated scheme circuit, and 7S or less adopts single-section cascade scheme circuit.
|Temperature protection||Zhongying Integrated Circuit Solution||Three proof paint|
|The 8S-24S is equipped with NTC temperature control to achieve functions such as charging temperature protection and discharge temperature protection, effectively improving the safety of battery use, and solving the potential safety hazards caused by thermal runaway of batteries.||The protection board responds accurately and sensitively, which has more advantages than traditional solution, saves circuit space, and the parameters can be adjusted according to customer's customization to achieve the disconnection protection function.||All circuits are coated with three anti-paints, which can effectively prevent electrostatic damage, prevent short circuits caused by humid environments, prevent air oxidation, and extend service life.|
|New Class A MOS||Strong heat dissipation||Send matching cable|
|The use of AVIC MOS can ensure product quality, low internal resistance during discharge, and low temperature rise during long-term discharge, without affecting the output of the battery, making the control safer.||The heat sink is anodized, and the heat-conducting silica gel is cushioned to improve the heat dissipation efficiency. The structure is transparent and has a better temperature environment than the sealed type. Long-term discharge does not affect performance.||White and red colors are sent randomly with the same effect.|
Use the queue of operations:
1. The cable starts from the black thin wire connecting B-, the second wire (the thin red wire) is connected to the positive pole of the first battery, and the positive pole of each battery is connected in turn until the last red wire is connected to B+;
2. After connecting the cable, do not insert the plug directly into the BMS. Measure the voltage between each two adjacent metal terminals on the back of the plug. If the voltage of the terpolymer battery should be between 2.8V and 4.2V, the iron-lithium battery should be between 2.5V and 3.65V.
3. After correct wiring queue and voltage confirmation, insert the BMS socket.
4. The protective board B line (blue thick line) is connected to the negative pole of the battery pack.
5. After the wiring is completed, measure whether the total voltage of the battery pack and the total voltage passing through the BMS are equal. If they are different, check again according to the above wiring queue.
The battery pack protection board, which is a semi-finished product of electronic products, is a wearing part in case of wrong use.
If you don't understand how to use it, please read the manual carefully or ask the customer service. Any wrong use will burn out the front-end sampling resistor. We will not accept such disputes of customer damage. Please do not buy if you mind.
10A, 15A, 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 70A, 100A, 130A, 150A, 180A
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.