220*220*0.2mm Polyetherimide PEI Sheet With 3M Glue For Reprap Prusa i3 Mk3 Heated Bed 3D Printer Part
1. PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion.
2. PEI (polyetherimide) is amber transparent solid, any additives of PEI particle images do not add have low inherent flame retardancy and smoke, the oxygen index of 47% combustion of UL94-V-0 grade, the density is 1.28~1.42g/cm3.
3. High temperature stability, even if it is non reinforced PEI, it still has good toughness and strength.
4. It has excellent mechanical properties, radiation resistance, high and low temperature resistance and wear resistance, and can also be transmitted through microwave.
5. Good flame retardancy, chemical resistance and electrical insulation characteristics.
How to Use:
1. Special note - Please remove both sides of the teal colored protective film before using.
2. Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. There are two methods to attaching the PEI to your print bed. The first method is to just clamp the sheet to the print bed using binder clips. We find that 2 on each side works great.
3. The second method, get 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed.
4. Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
5. It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 5000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
1 x 220*220*0.2mm PEI Sheet
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.