Note: This version does not includes USB cable
UNO R3 Description:
The TOSduino Uno R3 requires the 1.0 drivers folder in order to install properly on some computers. We have tested and confirmed that the R3 can be programmed in older versions of the IDE. However, the first time using the R3 on a new computer, you will need to have 1.0 installed on that machine.
The small chip is ATmega16U2, the 28 pin DIP socket chip is ATmega328-pu.
Digital I / O digital input / output terminal: 0 to 13.
Analog I / O Analog inputs / outputs: 0 to 5.
Support ISP download function.
Input voltage: No external power supply when connected to the computer USB, external power supply 5V ~ 9V DC voltage input.
Output voltage: 5V / 3.3V DC.
Using Atmega328 microprocessor controller.
3 x UNO R3 module
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.