Main Material: Brass
Type: Single Cold Faucet
Valve Element: Copper
Process: Paint Spray
Installation Hole Diameter: Dia. 23mm-25mm
Number of Handles: Single
Faucet Mount: Single hole
Type A/Type B: Deck Mount
Type C/Type D/Type E: Wall Mount
1. Ambilight & beautiful surface with three-layer electroplating.
2. Selected raw material-high quality and bacteria and corrosion-resistant brass.
3. Refined and durable copper cartridge for water leakage-proof.
4. Ergonomic lever for better usage experience. Current limiting technology and dual shift operation for efficient water conservation.
5. Single Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet:Single handle single hole design integrate to control water temperature and flow volume easily.
Type B And Type D Features:
360°rotatable spout, two water mode : stream or spray.
Type E Features:
The spout can be rotated upward.
1 x Faucet(Optional Type)
Not include hose
Advantages of Faucet:
(1) All bodies are corrosion-resistant and do not require electroplating.
(2) All production processes are environmentally friendly and there is no environmental impact.
(3) As long as new, there is no abrasion or shedding of the plating layer.
(1) The use of precision copper valve core, high hardness, high quality copper valve core, comfortable and light feel, smooth and labor-saving operation, durable and no water leakage.
(2) No maintenance, no wear and aging resistance.
(3) Suitable for hard water and warm water, not affected by crushed stones or sand.
- Strict inspection system, 100% water test before leaving the factory to ensure that the faucet does not leak. The surface has been wiped clean. It is normal for the faucet to contain water and residual water.
Precautions for installation:
(1) Before installing the faucet, the dirty water, residue, sand, and impurities remaining in the water pipe should be washed away before installing the faucet to avoid clogging.
(2) The faucet and hot and cold water pipes must be installed correctly. Facing the faucet, the left side is connected with hot water and the right side is connected with cold water.
(3) Check the installation dimensions, do not force installation to avoid damage to product parts.
(4) The surface is regularly scrubbed and decontaminated with a cleaning agent to keep the surface clean. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents, hard cloths, paper towels or steel balls, and any acidic, rough cleaning agents or soaps Wipe the surface of the faucet.