The pulse sensor is a sensor used to test the heart rate. Students, artists, athletes, creators, games or mobile terminal developers can develop interactive works related to heart rate. The sensor can be worn on a finger or earlobe and connected to the Ard via a wire. It also has an open source app that displays your heart rate in real time. The essence is an optical heart rate sensor that integrates an amplifying circuit and a noise canceling circuit.
Supply voltage: 3V or 5V.
5 x Pulsesensor Pulse Heart Rate Sensor Module
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.