Anet® ET4 All Metal Frame DIY 3D Printer Kit 220*220*250mm Print Size Support Filament Detection/Resume Print/Auto-leveling/
|Structure||All Metal Frame|
|Connection mode||Online/Offline Printing|
|LCD Display||2.8 inch Color Touch Screen|
|Movement Speed||≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)|
|Printing Speed||≤150mm/s (recommended speed 30-60mm/s)|
|Standard Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|Extruder Working Temp(Max)||250℃|
|Hotbed Material||Aluminum Hotbed and Tempered Glass|
|XY Axis Position Precision||0.012mm|
|Z Axis Position Precision||0.004mm|
|Printable Filament||PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.|
|Control Software Language||English/Chinese|
|Data Input Format||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Data Output Format||Gcode|
|Moulde Support Automatically||Support|
|Machine Net Weight||7.2±0.2Kg|
|Packing Size|| 510*485*250mm
|Power Supply/Maximum Power||US:110 AC 240W / EU:220V AC 240W|
Plug EU Standard(Default)
|Operation System|| Windows,
|Printing Software||Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D|
|Working Condition||Temp: 10-40℃, Humidity: 5-80%|
1 x ET4 3D Printer
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.