Color Display Wireless Weather Station Wifi Connection Solar Charging Weather Station with Wireless Transmission Data Upload Storage Function
1. Wireless Frequency: 433Mhz
2. Color display receives wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array wirelessly, and barometric pressure, humidity and temperature from the indoor sensor.
3. The receiver(display) can connect to Wi-Fi, and upload the data to web: www.wunderground.com,wow.metoffice.gov.uk,www.weathercloud.com (Remark: The weather station only supports the 2.4 GHz band. )
4. The receiver(display) can store the historical data, which can also be copied to TF Card (optional), in format (*.csv), which can read out in Excel on the computer)
5. The color display also display the measured parameters with calculated data
6. Supports up to 8 thermo-hygro sensors(optional, to be sold separately, sensor model: WH31), you can place the optional thermo-hygro sensors in different locations nearby for monitoring.
7. There’re 2 backgrounds (light and dark colored) for the display, it is easy to read in the day time or night time.
8. There’s an AC adaptor for receiver
9. Indoor/outdoor Temperature in C/F.
10. Wind speed in m/s, km/h, mph, knot and bft.
11. Rainfall (inch or mm): rainfall hour, day, week, month and total.
12. Pressure in hpa, or inhg unit.
13. Alarm setting for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity, Dew point, ABS Barometer, REL Barometer, wind, Hourly Rain, Daily Rain.(remark: it doesn’t alarm for the optional multiple channel thermo-hygro sensors)
14. MAX/MIN data records with time stamp.
15. User accuracy calibration supported
16. Moon Phase
17. Sunset/Sunrise with time stamp
9.Outdoor Feels Like/Dew point/Humidity
/ 10 Minutes Average Wind Direction
/Max Daily Gust
2. Wi-Fi Signal
10. Sunrise / Sunset Time
3.Low Battery Indicators (indoor sensor)
11.Rain fall Daily/Event/Hourly/Weekly/
4.Low Battery Indicators (indoor sensor array)
12. Weather forecast
5. Wind direction/Wind speed/Gust
13. ABS/REL Barometer
6. Indoor temperature
14. Moon Phase
7. Date and time
8. Indoor humidity
16. Solar Radiation
Transmission distance: Max. 100meter (330 feet)
(tested in open field, no obstacle in between, no interference in between)
RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range: -40
Accuracy : +/- 1˚C, Resolution:0.1˚C
(remark: in the cold weather, battery will stop working. Lithium battery is recommended.)
Accuracy : +/- 5%, Resolution: 1%
Rain volume: 0 - 6000 mm
Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume < 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume > =1000mm)
Accuracy : +/- 10%
Wind speed: 0-50m/s (0-100mph)
Accuracy: +/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed >=5m/s)
Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
Light: 0-120k Lux
Accuracy : +/-15%
Accuracy : +/-15%
Measuring interval: 16 sec
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C--60˚C
Resolution : 0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/-1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%
air pressure range : 300-1100hPa (8.85 -32.5inHg)
Accuracy : +/-3hpa
Resolution : 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
Measuring interval indoor sensor: 60 sec
Alarm Duration: 120 seconds
Base station: 5V DC adaptor (included)
Indoor sensor: 2 x AA 1.5v batteries(not included in the package)
Outdoor sensor: 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (not included in the package)
(Remark:The primary power source is the solar panel, the solar panel will charge the power to the inner super capacitor. The batteries provide backup power when there is limited solar energy. So, don’t put the rechargeable batteries into it. In the winter, it is cold, Lithium batteries is strongly suggested)