DIDEEP X4000 Pro 1L Scuba Tank Diving Oxygen Dive Equipment + Inflator Pump Kit
● Breathe underwater diving with total freedom.
● Made of aviation aluminum material and meets manufacturing standards of diving equipment.
● The breathing nozzle is made of food grade silicone, which is safe and odorless.
● The pressure gauge has a luminous function, and the water is still clear at 80 meters. Made of stainless steel, it is waterproof, corrosion resistant, high hardness, and durable.
● Diving Equipment Bag selection of high nylon materials, durable and reliable cloth, large capacity, easy to rest, essential equipment for diving
Bottle Material: Aviation Aluminum
Bottle Size: 40.2x8.5cm/15.83"x3.35"
Bottle Capacity: 1L
Max Pressure: 3000PSI/200BAR/20MPa
Underwater Breathing Time: about 15-20min
1 x Primary Pressure Reducing Valve
1 x Medium Pressure Tube(with 360° rotating head)
1 x Secondary Breathing Valve
1 x 1L Oxygen Cylinder
1 x Quick-dry Crossbody Bag
1 x Instruction
1 x Inflator Pump
1 x Diving Equipment Bag
Preventive Measure & Warning
1.This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10 meters.Do not try to use it as air supply in deeper waters.
2.This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving up to 30 meters deep. Before using this product, you must obtain the training and certification of the accredited institution for scuba diving technology. The use of this breathing apparatus by unauthorized personne at depths exceeding 10 meters may cause danger.
3.This product is suitable for use in waters that above 10 degrees Celsius.
4.Recommended maximum float up speed is 15 metres per minute (the last 6 meters need to be 6 meters per minute).
5.Do not carry products with signs of damage, leakage or undesirable performance.
6.The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can not to use filled that gas with oxygen content greater than 40%.Please use clean and dry compressed air, do not expose products above 160 degrees Celsius environment or open fire.
7.After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8.Please practice in the shallow water area for the first time. The use of this product requires two or more people to accompany you.
9.When the gauge pointer is close to the red area, stop diving. It must be inflated before it can be used again.
10.Store the product in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight, car luggage, or extreme temperatures.
11.This product is a high precision product, please do not disassemble and assemble this product at will.Untrained optional disassembly of this product may cause damage to the product.