Digital Display Magnetic Z Axis Setter Gauge CNC Tool Dial Zero Setting Waterproof Offest Metric Precise Measurement Magnetic Welding Locator
Digital Display Magnetic Z Axis CNC Tool Dial Zero Setting Waterproof Offest Metric Precise Measurement Range 0.01mm/0.0005" Magnetic Welding Locator
|Product Name||Z Axis Tool Dial Zero Pre-Setter Gage
|Battery Type||By a 1.5v button battery
|Quantity||1 Pc × Z Axis Tool Dial Zero Pre-Setter Gage|
1. Before using, press the cutter shaft a few times to check whether the slide is smooth.
2. Wipe the bottom of the tool setting tool with the clean and soft cotton cloth and the zero base surface.
3. Wipe the workbench or workpiece that needs to be determined to the distance of the tool tip.
4. Place the tool setting tool upside down on the workbench or flat surface, and press down gently to ensure that the zero setting base surface and the work table or plane are completely fitted. Press the ON/OFF/ZERO key to set the zero position. .
5. After the zero position is set, set the tool setting tool on the table or workpiece plane directly below the machine tool tip, move the tool tip slowly down, touch the surface of the tool axis, and continue to slowly adjust downward until the LCD The degree on the display is 0.00mm. At this time, the distance from the tip to the table or the plane of the workpiece is 50 mm + / 0.01 mm. Zero the Z axis on the device at this time, then move the Z axis of the device to a safe distance, take the tool to the tool, and then move the Z axis down to the previously set zero position. At this time, the tool tip reaches the workbench. Or the distance of the workpiece plane is 50 +/- 0.01 mm. According to the actual needs, adjust the distance from the tool tip to the work surface or the workpiece plane to complete the tool setting.
|1 Pc ×||Z Axis Tool Dial Zero Pre-Setter Gage
|1 Pc ×||Storage Box|