DN20 NPT 3/4" Adjustable Brass Water Pressure Regulator Reducer with Gauge Meter
Apply to: Hydraulic instability, water flow too fast, water purifiers, solar energy, gas heater and faucet.
Valve working principle can be simply understood as the entrance pressure and outlet pressure spring force, through the control valve closure flow inside the opening of the size to control the pressure at the outlet, the liquid through the opening, closure and fluid resistance is small, the pressure loss is small, the outlet pressure is greater, and vice versa outlet pressure is small.
Size: Approx. 8.5x6.3cm/ 3.35x2.48"
Connector Size: Approx. 3/4"
Water pressure: PN 1.6
1 x DN20 3/4" Brass Water Pressure Reducing Valve
1 x Pressure Guage
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.