EXP GDC Laptop External Graphics Card DVI Dummy Plug Virtual Display Dummy Adapter Emulator
1. DVI Dummy is an adapter which connects the graphics card output port to realize a virtual display.
After you connect an external graphics card to your laptop notebook, you generally need to set to internal screen mode through the DIY EGUP software. And this dummy adapter can make a virtual display for the graphics card, you don't need to install the DIY EGPU.
(Note: This adapter only plays a helpful role, if you can't achieve the internal screen performance with this accessory, you still need to install the DIY EGPU. And some models that directly support the internal screen function, no need to use this adapter.)
2. DVI Dummy can only be connected to the DVI-I 24+5 interface.
3. With LED indicator displaying. It will flash once when the graphics card is powered on. And when the graphics card with signal output, the light will be always on, and go off when it is without signal output.
Internal Screen Settings:
1. Right click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties to open the control panel, then enter the Physx configuration setting page to choose the corresponding external graphics card.
2. Manage 3D Settings and open the drop down menu for Global Settings. Select the High-performance NVIDIA processor as your preferred graphics processor and click Apply.
1 * EXP GDC Laptop External Graphics Card DVI Dummy Plug Virtual Display Dummy Adapter Emulator
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.