FB03-3000 3000mW 445nm Blue Laser Module 2.54-3P TTL/PWM Modulation DIY Engraver for EleksMaker
New series of laser modules, suitable for EleksMaker® laser engraver, and also other engraver that ensures XH2.54-3P interface and DC 12V input voltage.
Heatsink Material: Aircraft Aluminum
Luminous Color: Blue
Section Size: 33mm x 33mm
Cooling Mode: Heat Sink Groove, Cooling Fan
Dimension: 76 * 33 * 33mm
Adapter Plug: US Plug
Adapter Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
Adapter Output Voltage: DC 12V 2.5A
Can Engrave: MDF/Balsa/Paper/Wood/Fabric/Plastic/Leather/Plywood/Foam Paper/Anodized Aluminum
Can Not Engrave: Metal/Glass/Stone/Ceramics/Stainless Steel/Reflective Material/ Transparent Material
Laser Power: 3000mW
Beam Shape: Dot (Focusable)
Working Voltage: DC 12V
TTL/PWM Modulation: YES
Input Interface: XH2.54-3P
Drive Mode: External ACC
Life Time: >10,000 hours
* This module can be compatible with TTL or PWM modulation, (But it can just select either function at a time.) while TTL can control the switch on/off and PWM can control the adjustment of laser power.
* There is a button on the driver board which control ON/OFF of weaklight mode.
- Press it, the module turns to weaklight mode, then the laser light emitting becomes weak and won't work on material. At this time, it can used for positioning as preparation before engraving.
- Press it again, it returns to normal engraving mode, the laser light is powerful to work on material.
1 x 3000mW Blue Laser Module
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Connector Cables
(Carboard Box Packing)
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.