FB04-2500 2500mW 445nm Blue Laser Module 2*2.54-2P TTL/PWM Modulation DIY Engraver for EleksMaker
Heatsink Material: Aircraft Aluminum
Luminous Color: Blue
Section Size: 33mm x 33mm
Mounting Hole: M5 (central), M3 (around)
Cooling Mode: Heat Sink Groove, Cooling Fan
Adapter Plug: US Plug
Adapter Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
Adapter Output Voltage: DC 12V 2.5A
Can Engrave: MDF/Balsa/Paper/Wood/Fabric/Plastic/Leather/Plywood/Foam Paper/Anodized Aluminum
Can Not Engrave: Metal/Glass/Stone/Ceramics/Stainless Steel/Reflective Material/ Transparent Material
Laser Power: 2500mW /2.5W
Beam Shape: Dot (Focusable)
Working Voltage: DC 12V
TTL/PWM Modulation: YES
Power Input Interface: 2.54-2P
TTL Interface: 2.54-2P
Drive Mode: External ACC Constant Current Drive
Life Time: >10,000 hours
1. The voltage for power port((VCC, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 12V, the voltage for PWM port (PWM, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 5V.
1. Where is the TTL port? I can only see the PWM?
For this item, TTL and PWM is compatible and you can only choose one of them. It means that you can connect this module's PWM port to the PWM (or TTL) port on the control board of your engraver. But make sure the voltage supply of that port is DC 5V.
2. How can I connect this module to the my engraver, like EleksMaker A3?
If you don't need the PWM function, you can directly connect the power port to Motor Port (12V, GND) on Eleksmaker board and leave the PWM port unconnected.
3. What does the white button on the driver board do?
Press the button, the laser will switch to weak light mode and the LED light on the driver board keep shining. At this state, the laser beam can be used for positioning but not for engraving. Press it again, the laser will return to normal mode (for engraving).
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.