Geeetech® 3D Printer Dual Nozzle Extruder Two-color Extrusion Nozzle Kit
This is a Dual Extruder which can be used on 3D printers like Mendel, Prusa, Makerbot, and Printrboard and others. The two print heads are conjoined with a piece of high hardness aluminum bar with good heat dispersion and high reliability. The main benefits of this Dual Extruder includes being able to print more complex objects with support structures and more aesthetically pleasing objects that feature multiple colors or multiple materials. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- Nozzle size: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm(optional)
- Filament: 1.75mm or 3mm PLA/ABS(optional)
- Flow rate of nozzle: About 24cc / h
- Sports shaft speed:40mm/s
- Voltage of heating nozzle: 12V
- Thermistor: 100K NTC
- Operating voltage of cooling fan: 12V
- Heating rods: 6mm, 12V, 30W
- Normal working temperature: 190°-230°
- Cooling Fan: 40X 40 X 15mm, 12V
- Heat sink: 40 x 40 x 11mm (Colored surface anodic oxidation)
1 x MK8 Dual Extruder Kit
0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.35mm
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.