This mini Temperature Controller is an excellent and convenient multifunction device for controlling temperature in Aquariums. The stability of aquarium temperature is one of the crucial factors that contributes to the health and safety of your fish. By utilizing the temperature controller, you can provide an environment with optimal temperature for your fish. This advanced temperature controller can measure and control temperature from -50 to 90 °C.
This device is also suitable for Laboratories use and other temperature-controlled systems.
- Switch the modes between cool and heat;
- Control temperature by setting the temperature setting value and the difference value;
- Temperature calibration;
- Refrigerating control output delay protection;
- Alarm when temperature exceeds temperature limit or when sensor error.
- All parameters setting can be saved when power off.
- Can be used for domestic freezer, water tanks,refrigerator,industrial chiller, steamer, industrial equipment and other temperature control applications.
|| Heating and Cooling
|| ° C
| High temperature
alarm limit setting
| Temperature measuring range
|| -50 ° C ~ 99 ° C
| Return difference Value:
|| 0.1 ° C
|| +/- 1° C (-50 ° C ~ 70 ° C)
| Power supply
|| 110-220VAC 50/60Hz, 12VDC , 24VDC
| Power Consumpption
| Sensor error delay
|| 1 minute
| Output Relay
|| Two Relay Cool 10A/220VAC; Heat 10A/220VAC
| NTC sensor
| Delay start and temperature calibration
| Mounting Size
1 x Mini-Temperature Controller(with cable)