Geekcreit CNC Shield UNO-R3 Board 4xA4988 Driver Kit With Heat Sink For Engraver 3D Printer
Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
1. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an -UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
Size(L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm
Thermal shutdown circuitry: Yes
Crossover-current protection: Yes
Ground fault protection: Yes
Load short-circuit protection: Yes
Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1. Mix with slow current decay modes.
2. Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
3. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
4. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
5. Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
Uno R3 Board:
Clock speed: 16 MHz
USB interface: ATmega16U2
Operating voltage: 5 V
I-I / O pin output current: 40 mA max
3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
Analog input pins: 6
EEPROM: 1 kB
Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB
Flash memory: 32 kB
Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 10 mm
Click to download universal course
1 x Uno - R3 Board
4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
4 x Heat Sink
1 x USB Cable
1 x 40-Pin Row Needles
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.