Lerdge® White 1.75mm Filament Material Run Out Detection Module Sensor For 3D Printer Parts
- Color: White
Used with Lerdge board:
When there is filament in, the green light in the module keeps lighting. And when the filament is exhausted, the green light goes off, then the motherboard executes the pause command operation, after the replacement of the filament can continue to print.
Wiring: Connect the module to the M-sensor port on the motherboard.
Used with other motherboards:
The filament detection module uses the level transition detection method. When with filament in, the detection level signal should be high, and when no filament, the filament port level signal goes low. When the system detects a determined transition from high to low level, it will regard it as the filament exhausted, then the board executes the pause command operation, and after the replacement of the filament, it will continue to print.
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.