M5Stack® ATOM Lite ESP32 Development Board Kit Neo LED Blockly Programmable Kit
Atom Expansion Board ID : 1669410
Atom Lite is a very compact development board in the M5Stack development kit series with a size of only 24 * 24mm. It provides more GPIO for user customization which is very suitable for embedded smart home devices and in making smart toys. The main control adopts the ESP32-PICO chip which comes integrated with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies and has a 4MB of integrated SPI flash memory. Atom Lite board provides an Infra-Red LED, a RGB LED, buttons, and a PH2.0 interface. In addition, it can connect to external sensors and actuators through 6 GPIOs. The on-board Type-C USB interface enables rapid program upload and execution.
- USB Type-C
- Case Material: PC + ABS
- 4 MByte flash
- 1* Reset button
- 1* RGB led
- 1* Programmable button
- 1* Infra-red
- 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
- 6* GPIO (Dupont Pins)
- GROVE/4P PH2.0 interface
- Program Platform: for Arduino UIFlow
- Product Size: 24 * 24 * 10mm
- Product weight: 1g
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hall sensor
- 10x capactive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- SDIO master/salve 50MHz
- SD-card interface support
1.EasyLoader is a simple and fast program burner. Every product page in EasyLoader provides a product-related case program. It can be burned to the master through simple steps, and a series of function verification can be performed.(Currently EasyLoader is only available for Windows OS)
2.After downloading the software, double-click to run the application, connect the M5 device to the computer through the data cable, select the port parameters, click "Burn" to start burning. (For Atom burning, please Set the baud rate to 750000 or 115200)
Peripherals Pin Map:
- 1x ATOM Lite
1. for Arduino IDE
To get the code, please click here
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.