MKS Robin WIFI V1.0 3D Printer Wireless Router ESP8266 WIFI Module Support APP Remote Control for MKS Robin Mainboard
MKS Robin WIFI is developed by Makerbase based on ESP8266 module, used on MKS Robin series motherboard for remote control and monitor.
✔ Auto search hotspot after power-on,connect hotspot directly by the screen.
✔ RepetierHost/pronterface remote control instead of usb.
✔ With "MKS Plugin"(developed by makerbase for cura),cura remote control and transfer files(100kb/s).
✔ PC or mobile phone's browser remote control and transfer files.(developing...)
✔ With "MKS CLOUD"APP (developed by makerbase),user can control and monitor 3d printer in other city.
1 x MKS Robin WIFI Module
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.