MTOLASER 100mW 532nm Green Dot Laser Module Generator Variable Focus Industrial Marking Position Alignment
This focusable 100mW 532nm Green dot laser module employs qualified 532nm green laser diode, generates the stable and reliable green laser dot applicable for various industrial alignments and positioning work. Aircraft aluminum shell with efficient thermal conductivity ensures its stability and long service life.
Laser Power: 100mW
Beam Shape: Dot
Variable Focus: No
Output Light: Visible Light
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Optics: Focus lens
Shell Material: Aviation Aluminum
Operation Temperature: ±50℃
Service Life: 8000h
Dimension (D*L): 33mm*55mm
Optimum Working Distance: within 5m, indoor
Adapter Plug: US Plug
Adapter Input Voltage: AC 100-240V 0.3A 50-60Hz
1. Light is emitted from the aperture. Avoid Direct Eye Exposure. Keep Away from Children and Pets.
2. Pay attention not to ignite black objects,be careful when using distances within tens of centimeters.
1 x Green Dot Laser Module
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.