Multi-Function Funduino Nano Shield Nano Sensor Expansion Board Geekcreit for Arduino - products that work with official Arduino boards
This Nano Mult-Function expansion board is designed specially for Nano, solve the problem of wiring confusing when a variety of sensors connected.
Lead out all digital IO port and analog IO port, each one with standard positive and negative power interface.
Lead out the I2C interface of mainboard for convenient connection.
Increasing the DC power supply interface. Nano USB interface supply current is actually only 50MA, to bring high-current devices, such as the steering, is obviously insufficient. So in the DC power connector provide external power supply to ensure the stability of equipment operation.
1 x Nano shield
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.