Nextion is a Seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualisation interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets you avoid the hassle of wiring. We notice that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. In this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich your interface design. And the drag-and-drop function ensures that you spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of your development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It's easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects, you just need to provide it a UART.
NX4827T043 is a powerful 4.3'' HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 4.3" TFT 480x272 resistive touch screen display, 16M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
Compatible for Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and for Raspberry Pi 2.
480 x 272 Resolution
RGB 65K true to life colours
TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
5V250mA power consumption
|Display Resolution||480 * 272|
|Screen Type||Touch Screen|
|TFT display interface||N/A|
|Expand|| SD Card Socket
1 x 4.3 Inch Nextion Stanard HMI Display
1 x Micro USB to 2P Connector Board
1 x 4-Pin Grove Cable
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.