Package Case Size: Approx.64*17.2*6cm/25.19*6.77*2.36"
Diving Oxygen Cylinder:
Material: Aviation Aluminum
Oxygen Cylinder Weight: 1256g
Air capacity: 3.0 Cu.Ft / 85 Litters
Max. pressure: 3000PSI / 200bar / 20MPa
Number Of Breaths: 170 Times
Available Time: 5~10min(Depending on the water layer)
Max. dwell time underwater: 10mins
Manual Inflator Pump:
Pumping Time: 7-10min
Features: can use it to inflate the 0.5L mini oxygen bottle directly
Material: 600D High-Elastic PVC
Color: Fluorescent Green
Size: Approx.35.5 * 4.5 * 7 cm/14.0*1.8*2.8in
Straps Size: Approx.90.5*3.1cm/ 35.62*1.22"(Adjustable length)
Features: Used to hold oxygen cylinder, easy to carry.
Diving for entertainment,Diving for training
Spare tank diving air
1.The Big Oxygen Bottle Inflates It
2.The Electric Inflate Pump Inflates It
3.Manual Hand Pump To Inflate It
- Compact portable lightweight ,easy to carry.
- Breathe underwater diving with total freedom.
- Supports 3 types of inflation.
- Made of aviation aluminum material and meets manufacturing standards of diving equipment.
-Diving storage bag can Folding & washable,Dries quickly,the fabric is breathable.
Do not use this article before reading and understanding the instructions and notes.
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10m. Do not attempt to use it as an air supply in deep water.
2. This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving within 30 meters.
3. This product is suitable for waters above 10℃ Celsius.
4.Inflate the product before use and check for damage or leakage. Never use items that are damaged, leaking or showing signs of performance error.
5. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000 PSI or 200bar,And can only fill the compressed air that the human body breathes.Gases with oxygen content greater than 40% cannot be used.
6.Keep the product in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.Do not store in a car trunk or high temperature, or put it in fire.
7. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8. When the gauge pointer reaches the red area, please rise to the surface, inflate again to use.
9.Emergency equipment must be used in an emergency. This product does not provide protection in the event of danger.
10. When using for the first time, please practice in shallow water.
1 x Oxygen Cylinder
1 x Inflator Pump
1 x Respirator Bag
1 x Package Case
1 x User Manual
- About after-sales issues with accessories:Guests who refund or reissue due to missing accessories need to take a video in advance (open the box) and send it to us.Please understand.
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color maybe slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
- Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual.