Smart WiFi Water Valve Controller Shutoff Home Automatic Detection Manipulator Black
Can be connected with WIFI
Perfect for water valve and gas valve
Remote control the water/gas valve via smartphone
Fixed with stainless steel hose clamps for pipes of different sizes
High quality anti-interference capacitors enable products to meet global certification requirements
Increased protection against blockage and over temperature protection, making the product suitable for a variety of harsh environments
High-quality, high-voltage power conversion chip is used to provide more stable power supply to the core wireless module, ensuring long-term stable and reliable operation.
Shell Material: ABS+PC
Wireless protocol: WiFi 2.4GHz
Close Valve Automatic: 5-8S
Wireless Rang: 60-80 meters(Unobstructed)
Output Voltage: DC 12v
Input Voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Plug Type: US (We will be based on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
1 X Smart manipulator(main machine, valve and other stuff not included)
1 X Adapter
2 X Pipe clamp
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.