Super Cam X 3D Infrared Thermal Imager Camera -20℃~120℃ Mobile Phone PCB Troubleshoot Motherboard Repair Fault Diagnosis Instrument
Super Cam X infrared thermal imaging analyzing camera is the first independently developed high-resolution infrared temperature measurement equipment from the Qianli. It adopts infrared imaging technology and intelligent algorithms to display real-time operating temperature data of the components of the tested motherboard such as chips , resistors, capacitors on the software, or analyze the rationality of the motherboard thermal field distribution, in order to determine the operating status of the motherboard through temperature data. The function is mainly aimed at PCBA repair positioning, design rationality analysis, and product thermal distribution evaluation.
Optional network cable to USB interface adapter
It can be connected to the computer USB interface through the adapter, which is more convenient to use and avoids the network cable interface being occupied.
1. Maximum temperature range
2. Test area maximum temperature
3. Test area minimum temperature
4. Minimum temperature range
5. Can adjust the angle of the visible light camera
6. Adjustable fusion of infrared thermal imaging and visible light image is clearer image
7. Switchable display mode
8. You can capture pictures taken by PCB and save the data of infrared imaging.
9 can record images taken by PCB and save data of infrared thermography
10. Turn on quick check to quickly find the hottest place
Model: Super Cam X infrared thermal
Input Voltage: 5V DC
Interface Type: USB type-C
Resolution: 52000 dpi
Storage Temperature: -15℃ 〜+60℃
Temperature Measurement Range: -20℃ ～120℃
Bracket Size: 150mm*160mm*161.5mm
Package Size: 180mm*180mm*59mm
1 x Super Cam X Infrared Thermal