TEA5767 FM Stereo Radio Module 76-108MHZ With Antenna
Frequency range from 76-108MHZ automatic digital tuning.
High sensitivity, high stability, low noise, radio module.
A low-power electro-tuning FM stereo radio circuit, which integrates the IF frequency selection and demodulation network, can be completely free of tune.
High sensitivity (Using low noise RF input amplifier)
High-gain automatic gain control (AGC) circuit
LC tuned oscillator fixed chip with low cost
Board size: 31 x 30 mm
With a power reverse-protection diode
Board comes with power output filter inductor
Multiple capacitor combination filter
Blue power indicator
You can directly pull and plug the antenna port
I2C bus communication
FM radio TEA5767 dedicated chip module
Onboard headphone amplifier chip TDA1308 as audio amplification
Onboard 3.5mm audio interface, can be directly connected headset amplifier
If connects with singlechip, only need to connect the power ground and two I2C communication lines
1 x TEA5767 Radio Module
, , ,
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.