Tempered Glass Protective Film Tablet Screen Protector for 8.4 Inch Teclast T8 Tablet
2.Perfect fit:Specifically designed for Teclast T8.
3.Full coverage:Screen Protector is made of high quality 0.3mm thick premium tempered glass with 2.5D Round Edge exclusively for Teclast M20.
4.High-response and high-transparency:Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience.
5.Anti-oil coating,can prevent water & oil from scatter and the water & oil can be wiped away easily.
6.9H harness tempered glass, much harder than normal PET plastic screen protector, can effectively protects your tablet screen from scratch and scuff.
7.Easy to install: Simply remove the protective film and apply it to your screen. Installation only takes a few seconds. Tempered Glass screen protector can be applied without any air bubbles, leaving you with a crystal clear screen.
1 x Toughened Glass Film(not include other things)
1 x Dust-absorber
2 x Wipes
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.