Power supply: DC 12V; the maximum range 11-14V; too low voltage displaying Lu; too high voltage displaying Hu; protection closed output
Output current: single channel maximum continuous output current 1.2A; double channels being both used at the same time current cannot exceed 2.0A; not suggesting using the fan with current being lower than 0.15A
Work efficiency: 90% (input 12V; output double way 8V 0.8A)
Reversely connected protection: short circuit reverse connection protection; power supply being connected reversely will burn out input copper foil
Over current protection: no over current protection; please note insulating installation; power up it after the wire is well connected to avoid output short circuit!! (only paid maintenance will be offered for overload and short circuit damage)
Thermal resistance parameters: NTC 10K B=3950
Measurement temperature error: 1%-0.5℃; after combining 1% probe, the maximum error 2%-1℃
Board dimensions: 92mm*54mm (width*height); location hole place: 87mm*47mm diameter 3.4mm
It automatically take turns to display channel 1 temperature, rotation speed, and channel 2 temperature, rotation speed under normal operation; quickly switch the display by pressing the "+" "-" button.
Manual rotating speed setting (the minimum rotating speed under temperature control):
Press “OK” button to enter into rotating speed setting function; FAN1 2 indicator lights lighting up at the same time stands for current adjustment being fan 1’s output size and by pressing the “+”&“-” button to adjust it with minimum 1 & maximum 100. After the setting, press “OK” button to enter into fan 2’s output size setting; after the setting, press “OK” button again to exit and save the parameters.
Temperature control and stop-rotating alarm settings:
Under normal operating state, long-press “OK” button to enter into temperature control and stop-rotating alarm settings; indicator light on the right indicates corresponding setting channel; corresponding setting parameter display, meanings, and range (“**” stands for digit ):
L** accelerating speed temperature setting, range 5-94℃; lower than H** at least 5℃, or adjust up H** by linkage.
H** full speed temperature setting; range 10-99℃; higher than L** at least 5℃, or adjust down L** by linkage.
F** fan being shut off temperature; minimum 1; maximum limitation is lower than L** 2℃; when F00 is set, fan is not shut off.
bON / bOF: channel stop-rotating alarm on / off.
Adjust the setting value by pressing “+”&“-” button; press “OK” button to switch setting parameters; set the channel 1 according to the above sequence first, channel 2 second; press “OK” button at last to exit and save parameters.
Supplementary Instructions: when channel temperature reaches L** after fan being shut off function is started, fan is started at minimum speed; it will accelerate with temperature increasing; when channel temperature is lower than F**, fan is shut off. Corresponding channel stop-rotating alarm will automatically block shut-off status’s rotating speed check.
Shutting off channel 2 display:
One channel is needed for some application and now channel 2 can be shut off; the setting method: keep pressing “OK” button to make it be powered up with controller not being powered up; controller entering into channel 2 displays setting status; modify the setting by pressing “+”&“-” button; 2ON / 2OF stands for channel 2 display / no display; after the setting, press “OK” button to save it, exit and enter into operating status.
Note: after channel 2 display being shut off, it will not display channel 2’s rotating speed and temperature only on LED display; it will not affect channel 2’s function.
1 x Fan temperature controller
2 x Temperature probe
1 x Buzzer
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.