Our policy lasts for a period of 14 DAYS. Kindly note that if 14 days have passed since your date of receiving the package, our team will not be held liable for it and thus cannot help with refunds and exchanges.
- To complete your return process, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Kindly keep your order number handy for quick responses from our team.
Above all that, you are requested to record a parcel opening video and/or parcel pictures when received for better assistance with regards to your exchange and return process. In that video and/or picture, make sure of the following:
- Show your package from all sides, thus proving it is unhampered with
- Show the address slip proving it is addressed and delivered to you
- Show all products top and bottom to the camera in your video/photo
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- It must be in the original packaging.
- Click your parcel and product’s picture and/or record its opening stage.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Your email should constitute the following:
- Attach the picture(s) and/or videos you recorded and clicked.
- The subject line should be “RETURN REQUEST: ORDER NUMBER xx”. Here, xx is your order number
- Mention your reason for returning the product(s)
- Attest to not using the product(s) and that they are in original brand-new condition.
- Once your return request is received by us, we will review it. Following that, we will send you further instructions regarding the same.
Products falling under the category of non-returnable items:
- Items such as underwear / swimsuits are non-returnable items due to hygiene considerations.
- Gift cards
- Health and personal care items
Products falling under the category of partial refunds (if applicable)
- Item is not in its original condition
- Item is damaged
- Item is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email confirming the same.
- Following that, the refund process will be initiated.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Once approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain period of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
The refund shows in your bank statements within 5 to 7 business days after it is issued (i.e., after you got notified about refund approval).
However, if you haven't received a refund yet, kindly re-check your bank account. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. Following that, kindly contact your credit card company as it is a part of your refund posting.
If you've done all of the above and still haven’t received the refund yet, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are not applicable for refunds.
All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. The restock fee is 20% of the original invoice value of the goods.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs whilst returning the item(s).
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need an exchange, it will be applicable for the same item only, and not in exchange for any other.
For detailed information on your respective item, kindly get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver where they will be notified about the entire process.