Display: OLED display
SpO2: Measurement range : 70~99%Resolution : ± 1%Accuracy : ±3% ( 70%-99% ) , unspecified ( < 70% )
Pulse Rate: Measurement range : 30-240 bpmResolution : ± 1%Accuracy : ±bpm or ± 2 % ( select larger )Low Perfusion: ≤ 0.4 %
Power: Rechargeable lithium battery
Automatically power off: Automatically power off when no signal inthe oximeter for more than 8 seconds
HOW TO USE:
1. Pinch the clip as shown.
2. Insert your finger into the oximeter (finger down, nails aim at the infrared source) and then release the clip. Don't shake, Keep your fingers stable.
3.When the waveforms are consistent, read the relevant data directly from the display screen. (Press the button once during measurement to convert the display direction once, and you can convert 4 directions in total, 6 display modes)
1. Nails can't too long.
2. Don't printed or bright nails.
3. Finger keep dry.
1. Product adopts double color OLED display,can show the six different display mode
2. Low-power consumption, continuously work for more than six hours with one rechargeable lithium battery
3. Battery power indicator
4. The device will automatically power off in 8 seconds if there is no finger signal.
5. Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carry
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter (Built-in lithium battery)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Type-c cable
- 1 x English user manual