1. Parts selection: two independent audio are used, and the former material is selected from aerospace materials.
High sensitivity and high reductivity, higher sensitivity than 10-120DB of similar low-end formers, full tone and pure sound quality.
2. Line design: stereo dual-channel independent design, circuit board specifications: 45MM X 30MM, very small, suitable for small spaces and other automotive interior installation.
3. Connection method: Two connection methods, which can be input and output through the 3.5MM headphone jack, or directly through two blue wiring sockets.
4. Main function: Eliminate current sound. The common isolated audio former eliminates the current sound brought by the AUX common ground, and the output and output ground wires are isolated by the former, and there is no common ground.
What is the common ground?
This product is an audio common ground isolator, which effectively suppresses the noise caused by the common ground for the sound source and the receiving device.
So what is the common ground? To put it simply, the ground point of the two electrical appliances is not at the same point. Due to the difference in grounding resistance, noise is mitted into the electrical equipment through the ground wire to form interference. Because the grounding points of the two devices are different, it is possible to generate common ground noise. The noise is mainly reflected in the car audio, that is, there is an audio interference, like the whistling sound, the frequency of this noise will change with the engine speed. Therefore, this product can only eliminate the noise and current sound generated by the common electricity, and can not eliminate the noise caused by other reasons, so you need to confirm the source of the noise yourself.
Determine if noise is caused by common ground:
1. Use the earphone to connect with the car MP3 and car navigation AUX (3.5mm interface). If the sound heard from the earphone is no noise at this time, it can be confirmed that the noise of the car device is caused by the common ground.
2. Use the audio cable to connect the battery-powered mobile phone, or MP3 (note that the mobile phone, MP3 is not connected to any power source on the car, such as a telephone), and the AUX of the car center console, and play the music of the mobile phone. Noise can confirm that the noise was caused by the common ground.
3. Computer, amplifier, stereo, CD: Use a passive headset to plug in the computer to hear if there is noise, use the phone to plug in the amplifier, audio audition, if there is no noise, the basic judgment is caused by the common ground.
4. After starting the car, the installed amplifier has a current sound. In some models, the throttle is larger and the current is louder. This product can solve this problem.
5. There is a current sound between the amplifier and the speaker or the sound. This product can be installed between the amplifier and the speaker.
6. When the laptop is connected to the projector and the amplifier is connected with noise, you can connect the adapter to the power supply or use the battery. At this time, unplug the amplifier and disappear, or unplug the projector and the noise will disappear. Then you can use the headphone jack and amplifier of the computer. Add a common ground isolator to eliminate noise.
5 x Stereo Audio Isolator Common Anti-interference Signal Noise Filter