CNC Milling Blade APMT1604/1135PDER Large R0.8 R5 R6 Small R0.8 Milling Cutter CNC Carbide Milling Insert
-Excellent combination of carbide PVD coating, which has long service life.
-Positive cutting action, lower cutting force and better tool life.
-Mainly used for steel, stainless steel finishing, semi-finishing and rough machining.
-Good precision, high toughness, high hardness, wear resistance and strong impact resistance.
-Suitable for processing steel parts from 20 to 30 degrees.
Item Type: Turning Inserts
Color: As picture shown
Model: APMT1604PDER DP5320 / APMT1135PDER DP5320 / RPMT1204-M-C DP5320(R6) / RPMW1003 MO DP5320(R5) / RPMT10T3MO DP5320(R5)
Uses: Used for processing steel
1 X Box Of Turning Inserts
#2, #3, #5, #4, #1
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.