HT107 GFCI Outlet Tester with Voltage Display 90-250V Socket Tester for Electric Maintenance Office Sockets Power Strips Wall Sockets Testing in School Laboratory
PORTABLE ELECTRIC SOCKET TESTER --- Advanced socket tester for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not. Compact size, light weight and convenient to use. With voltage backlight LCD display for testing voltage.
PLUG & PLAY --- Designed with RCD/GFCI Test Button, One Click to know the working state of the leakage protector. Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock.
BRIGHT LED DISPLAY --- Light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. The Red LED indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight also be used in the dark, making you read it fast.
6 LED LIGHT PATTERNS --- With 6 easy to read indicators to indicate the state of the socket, easy to judge: Correct, Open Ground, Open Neutral, Live/Neutral Reverse, Live/Ground Reverse, Live/Ground Reverse, Missing Ground.
WIDE APPLICATION - Widely used for electric maintenance testing, office sockets testing, power strips testing and wall sockets testing in school, laboratory, factory and other social field. Home improvement acceptance and safety inspection，It saves you lots of time in testing problems with sockets.
Model: US/EU/UK (Optional)
Material: Flame Retardant ABS
Operating Voltage: 90~250V/45~65Hz
Phase Voltage: 90~250V/45~65Hz
Leakage Voltage: 0~99V/45~65Hz
Accuracy: ± (2.0%+2)
RCD Test: ＞30mA (EU/UK Plug)
RCD Working Voltage: 220V±20V
GFCI Test: ＞5mA (US Plug)
GFCI Working Voltage: 110V±20V
Working Environment: 0℃ ～ 40℃, 20% ～75%RH
Storage Environment: -10℃ ～ 50℃, 20% ～80%RH
Item Size: 68 * 65 * 60mm / 2.7 * 2.6 * 2.4in
Item Weight: 74g/2.6oz
1 * Electric Socket Tester
EU Plug, UK Plug, US Plug
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.