The previous sensor didn’t work well with some specific filaments. The new sensor is using the optical sensor which is triggered by a simple mechanical lever. This sensor doesn’t care about the optical properties of the filament and cannot die because of mechanical wear.
IR Sensor Assembly:
1.Place the IR-sensor on the top of the Extruder-body and secure it with the M2x8.
2.Tighten the M2x8 screw, the sensor shouldn't be able to move, but be careful the PCB isn't indestructible ;)
3.Connect the cable, mind the correct orientation of the connector and wires.
4.Leave a slack behind the sensor like in the picture. Don't create too big loop as it might interfere with the frame. If needed adjust the length by gently pulling/pushing the cable.
1 x Filament Sensor Kit
(1) FREE Shipping 10 - 15 business days, (2) Standard Shipping 7 - 12 business days.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often within two business days, but there are situations where it may take longer. All estimates are based on business days.
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.
for more information please visit our Shipping Policy Page.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
for more information please visit our Refunds & Returns Policy page.